Come along with your friends or family.
The Captain will take you to some of the best fishing locations in Rio de la Plata. Fishing Argentinian inshore waters and rivers is an experience like no other and never disappoints. You won’t get to travel far to go for your next catch. Our fishing spots are no further than 30 minutes from downtown
Fishing Trips boasts custom boat, which can comfortably fit five anglers without crossing rods. 15 years experience fishing in this area, you’ll have your lines in the water and reeling in your dream catch in no time.
Kids are welcome on board . Beginners and experienced anglers will love these trips and the fishing opportunities they offer.
Behind the scenes of every is our team of staff, guides and managers committed to making sure your trip is an experience you’ll remember forever.
HALF DAY (AM OR PM)
Itinerary 1 COSTA BUENOS AIRES/USINA
- 7:30 AM/01:00 PM. Pick Up at the Hotel in Buenos Aires Downtown
- 8:00 AM/01:30PM. Fishing Expedition begins. Breakfast
- Lunch. Typical Argentina lunch break on the boat.
- 01:30 PM/06:30 PM Arrival at your Hotel in Buenos Aires Downtown.
- 7:00 AM Pick Up at the Hotel in Buenos Aires Downtown
- 8:00 AM Fishing Expedition begins. Breakfast
- Lunch. Typical Argentina lunch break on the boat or stopping at an island.
- 07:00 PM Arrival at your Hotel in Buenos Aires Downtown.
Species: Golden Dorado, carp, catfish, silverside
Fishing techniques: Spinning, fly fishing
Trips includes: live bait, Rods, reels & tackle
Types of Fishing
Rods, reels & tackle
Transfer from hotels or jetties to departure site is available and included in trip rates.